The I2EN team is in charge of the day-to-day operations of the Institute.
MissionsThe I2EN staff drafts the programme of work and budget and implements the strategy and decisions as approved by the Council of Partners. It responds to requests from:
- the chairman, members of the Council of Partners, Associate Members, and members of the Committee of Experts;
- international nuclear stakeholders from academia, government institutions, or industry, as well as inter-governmental organizations;
- French and international students and professionals.
- a database of French nuclear education and training programmes;
- a network of nuclear counsellors in French embassies around the world;
- highly-skilled experts that are available to participate in projects led by the I2EN Director.