NESTet is an international forum that brings together nuclear stakeholders including policy and decision makers, educators, training providers, employers and human resource managers.
The Young Generation – incoming nuclear professionals – will be there to challenge established views and enrich the discussion!
The event will combine an in-person conference with an online event which allows delegates who cannot or who don’t want to travel to Brussels to participate and present their paper.
NESTet calls for abstracts for oral and poster presentations providing insight in the activities of all nuclear stakeholders to attract, develop and retain the workforce. These include:
- Current best practices in education and training.
- Future needs from end users in terms of workforce.
- Capacity building including skills and competences.
- Success stories in attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
- New! Attracting and retaining – changes expected post COVID
- Innovative pedagogical approaches, technologies, and methodologies.
- Developing leaders in culture for safety and project managers.
- Networking and creating international relations.
- Other related topics.
- Abstract submission deadline: 16 July 2021
- Author notification: 3 September 2021
- Deadline PowerPoint submission: 22 October 2021
- Deadline Full Paper submission: 29 October 2021
- Conference: 15 – 17 November 2021
For more informations click here.