I2EN is here to support you
I2EN AT THE SERVICE OF STUDENTS
Looking for a program in a high-technology sector? Want to come and study nuclear science & engineering in France?
I2EN conducts an annual survey on nuclear education and training programs in French universities and engineering schools.
The outcome of this survey is a complete database that lists all nuclear curricula and presents their contents. All levels of education are listed, from vocational high-school degrees to Master’s degrees.
Explore our database to find the right program for you either:
- in our list of training and education programs
- or in the nuclear energy education & training handbook updated and published each year by our team of experts.
Under specific agreement with your university, we can also help you:
- find an internship in a world-leading nuclear company in France
- organize a student exchange for you to come and study in France for a few months.
I2EN AT THE SERVICE OF ACADEMICS
Want to enhance your knowledge in nuclear science? Looking to update your syllabus?
I2EN and its partners are here to support you in the:
- design of your syllabus;
- implementation of a new nuclear engineering program at your university;
- set-up of exchange programs for you and the rest of your faculty.
We also organize study tours, summer schools, and train-the-trainers programs upon request.
I2EN AT THE SERVICE OF PROFESSIONALS
Seeking to pursue your education further and find the right continuing education program?
Find a lists of all French continuing education programs focused on nuclear energy in our continuing education tab. I2EN and its partners also offer on-demand tours for professionals wishing to discover French facilities and to enhance their nuclear knowledge. Our dedicated experts will also respond to your requests for career guidance.
All our programs are customized to meet your specific needs. Contact us to discuss a customized training program for you and your team members.
I2EN AT THE SERVICE OF DECISION-MAKERS
Your country has decided to launch or expand its civilian nuclear power program? You are looking for solutions to train your future nuclear workforce?
We will partner with you to:
- assess your immediate and long term needs;
- support and guide you in the design of your nuclear workforce development plan;
- develop academic programs in the universities of your country (B.S., M.S., and PhD programs);
- register students and interns in existing academic and internship programs in France;
- implement vocational training solutions and set up vocational training institutions;
- develop on-the-job training programs directly related to your current nuclear projects.
Our staff is here to provide you with the most relevant tools for you to make the best decisions. Browse our website and handbook for a list of nuclear training programs in France and key information about the French nuclear education system.