Representation & Coordination
By gathering all the players of industry, R&D, and education & training, I2EN is France’s unique entry point for countries wishing to develop nuclear curricula and to benefit from the French expertise in nuclear Human Capacity Building.
The mission of the Institute is to provide newcomer and expanding countries with the best education & training solutions to meet their needs in skilled personnel. I2EN helps and guides these countries in the development of their own education and training systems. The Institute is here to share best practices in Human Capacity Building so as to contribute to the implementation of safe and reliable civilian nuclear power programs.
To do so, I2EN puts many tools at the disposal of newcomers and expanding countries such as :
Under industrial, academic, and government agreements, I2EN and its partners offer:
- To assess your immediate and long term needs;
- To support you in the design of your Human Capacity Building plan;
- To develop, with you, academic programs in your Universities (BS, MS, and PhD programs);
- To help you register students in academic or internship programs in France;
- To guide you in the implementation of vocational training programs and institutions;
- To develop together on-site training programs directly related to your nuclear projects.