I2EN’s Partners Council convenes twice a year in January and June to define the strategy of the Institute and the actions to implement it.
The Partners Council is chaired by the High-commissioner for atomic energy. In agreement with the High-commissioner, each Partner company appoints one representative to serve on the Council for three years (renewable once). Partner companies fall into the following four categories :
Department of Foreign Affairs & International Development; Department of Economy, Industry, and Digital Strategy; Department of the Environment, Energy & the Sea; Department of Defense; Department of Education, Higher Education & Research
NATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSIONS
CDEFI and CPU
Andra, CEA, CNRS, IRSN
AREVA, Bureau Veritas, EDF, ENGIE, GIIN
The Partners Council defines the policy & the strategy of the Institute.
It is in charge of:
- setting I2EN’s yearly action plan and budget;
- approving the annual, moral, and financial report of the previous year;
- appointing the Executive Director upon proposal of the High-commissioner and after a call for applications to the members of the Assembly;
- deciding upon any action or measure with regards to I2EN’s involvement abroad;
- deciding upon any action or measure to redefine I2EN’s mission in France;
- approving I2EN’s Rules of Procedure;
- approving the Associate Members Charter and potential changes;
- deciding upon the admission or expulsion of a Partner company or Associate Member under the conditions defined in the Rules of Procedure and in the Associate Members Charter.