I2EN’s Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director & their staff carry out the day-to-day functions of the Institute.
The Executive Office consists of:
- the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director
- the Executive Staff seconded to I2EN from its Partners
The Executive Office implements the policy set by the Partners Council.
- I2EN’s global operations plan,
- office duties for the Partners Council, the Assembly, and the Experts Committee.
It is responsible for responding to requests from:
- the Chairman, the Partners Council, and the Experts Committee;
- the Director of CEA’s International Relations Division, CEA’s Nuclear Advisors abroad, AFNI’s Director, I2EN’s Partners and Associate Members, foreign professionals from academia, government institutions, or industry;
- French and international students for initial education and guidance;
- French and foreign professionals for continuing education.
To do so, it relies on:
- a database of French nuclear education and training programs (yearly updated) and a bilingual website;
- CEA’s Nuclear Advisors Network to respond to foreign requests;
- highly-skilled experts summoned upon request to participate in projects led by the Executive Director and the Deputy Executive Director.
Yves Fanjas is a graduate from Arts & Métiers Graduate School of Engineering, the Institut de Contrôle de Gestion (Accounting Management Institute) and holds a Master’s of Science degree”
– Deputy Director –
Henri Safa is a graduate from Supélec Graduate School of Engineering and holds a PhD in Material Science which he carried out at ONERA, the French Aerospace Research Center. He begins his career in t…
– Communications Officer –
Audrey Navon-Gross is a graduate from ISIT School of Cross-Cultural Communications and Management and holds a Master’s degree from Paris-Diderot University. After completing her BA in English & German…
– Events Officer –
Brigitte Jacob holds an Associate’s degree in information management. She starts her career at CEA in 1983 at CEA LETI, the Laboratory for Electronics and Information Technology, where she is in charg…
– Bilateral & Institutional Relations –
Christian Saurat is a graduate from Paris 13 University. He begins his career as a designer at EDF’s CERT, the Division in charge of transmission lines studies, in 1982.
– Academic advisor –
Sandra Bouneau defends her PhD thesis in 1997 on the structure of superdeformed nuclei and is granted a European Marie Curie postdoctoral fellowship to study a segmented gamma-ray multi-detector at th…
– Personal Assistant –
Elsa Rodrigues holds an Administrative assistant Associate’s degree. She is a native French and Portuguese speaker and learnt English and Spanish. From 2008 to 2010, she works as an apprentice at CEA-…
– Personal Assistant –
Linda Vaudiau holds an Administrative assistant Associate’s degree.
From 2009 to 2013, she works for ENGIE Inéo on the CEA/Saclay site, where she ensures the follow-up of maintenance and wor…